New Era will take all necessary steps to ensure delivery times are adhered to. However, during busy periods such as sale, deliveries may take a little longer. Updates to our systems or force majeure events such as extreme weather conditions may also affect delivery timescales. We aim to keep you updated in these circumstances and will work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum.
Please Note: If you place your order after 11:45 am on Friday, your order will be dispatched on Monday.
Last order dates and returns information for Christmas click here
NEW ERA DELIVERY NOTES
- New Era Cap Europe will only ship to residential and business addresses within the specified delivery area from Monday-Friday during regular/business hours
- Shipping is not available for P.O. boxes, packing stations or BFPO addresses.
- Deliveries to the Isle of White will incur a small delivery surcharge on standard tracked deliveries
- Customers outside the E.U. are responsible for the payment of any applicable local customs/tax charges upon receipt of goods
- Please note that The Canary Islands are outside the European Union Value Added Tax (EU VAT) area. All shipments are subject to customs clearance and charges
- All consignees in the Canary Islands must be registered taxpayers with local authorities and may be asked to provide their Tax ID
- Failure to pay any local tax charges may result in the goods being returned to New Era with all costs charged to you
- We cannot deliver on weekends, Public Holidays, or at specific times of the day unless otherwise specified
- For Standard and Express deliveries only, please login to your account to view the status of your order and access your shipment's tracking details.
- If you are a guest and do not have an account, you will receive an email with your tracking details once your order has been dispatched.